Edward is currently wearing two hats
(1) The creative hat
Edward is an Art Director with over 8 years of experience developing engaging and innovative in branding, advertising print and digital design within an agency environment. He got hired by some of the world’s top advertising and digitally-focused agencies like “Publicis.”
Throughout his career, he has built a solid portfoilio within an agency environment directing and implementing a broad range of revenue-generating design projects from conception to launch. To achieve results, he leverages creative vision and a passion for graphic design to drive traffic, user engagement, brand loyalty, and conversions to sales.
- Proven know-how to combine creative, art direction and usability viewpoints resulting in world-class Web and mobile applications.
- Experience in develop and interpret briefs from clients and project managers and translate their needs to create a concrete design for a wide range of marketing, print, digital, social and experiential.
- Excel within deadline-driven environments, operating with strict budget requirements.
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; able to build rapport with clients drive successful project life cycles and coordinate graphics and design changes.
- As an Art director, I had long years of experience in hiring, training and coaching new and junior members of the design team and fostering an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment for the staff.
Edward well versed in:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom.
- UI & UX: Sketch App, InVision, AxureRP, Zeplin and Adobe XD.
- Capture One Pro
- Affinity Graphics software (Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo.
Some of the Great Brands I Work With