We are looking for dependable, client service-oriented marketing associates with excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills. Marketing associates can expect to work closely with account executives and marketing managers, do research, edit copy and follow trends. Usually overseen by marketing managers, their responsibilities include helping to collect data, forecast trends, and assess customer satisfaction. They may also be asked to liaise between company and client, handle social media accounts, and help with event planning.
To be successful as a marketing associate you must understand the importance of confidentiality, stay up-to-date with style guides and marketing trends, and be a good writer and speaker. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent administrative and word processing software skills, presentation know-how, and experience with relevant technology.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research.
- Supporting the marketing team.
- Doing day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Writing and proofreading press releases.
- Helping to plan events, projects and campaigns.
- Reporting on research findings.
- Helping to create proposals and presentations.
- Helping to run social media accounts.
- Communicating with clients and maintaining good relations.
Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related fields.
- Experience in marketing.
- Come highly recommended.
- Excellent marketing and administrative software skills.
- Excellent people skills.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|