We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable marketing consultant who is both creative and analytical, and who is proficient in all areas of marketing, from copywriting to social media marketing. Marketing consultants can expect to define marketing strategies, identify the most appropriate message, and execute these strategies. Their other responsibilities include monitoring outcomes, identifying new markets, and positioning services and products effectively.
Successful marketing consultants should have skills in marketing, business, communications and behavioural psychology, and should have years of experience working in marketing or advertising. Ideal candidates will be up-to-date with trends in social media marketing, online marketing, and direct response marketing. They will also have experience using search optimization techniques and platforms.
Marketing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Identifying and crafting the main media messages.
- Developing strategies and goals.
- Executing strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes.
- Preparing reports and marketing presentations.
- Producing necessary marketing materials.
- Assisting in ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Developing and implementing internal brand management strategies.
Marketing Consultant Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior marketing position.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- Master’s degree in business administration highly beneficial.
- Industry specific certification beneficial.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|